BEFORE THE BIA
Body composition analysis by BIA method
The measurement is performed barefoot. It is recommended to choose an appropriate outfit that allow easy removal of shoes and socks. For the measurement it is necessary to remove the metal jewelry, so please take this into consideration when choosing the jewelry before the test.
– the test should be performed about 2-3 hours after a meal (does not recommended to patients suffering from diseases that exclude the possibility of being fasted)
– the measurement should be performed with an empty bladder (it is recommended to go to the toilet prior the test)
– do not take fluids for about 2 3 hours prior the test
– intense physical exercise is not recommended about 12 hours prior the test
– do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing.
– do not drink caffeine the day of your test
– do not wear pantyhose.
– do not use lotion on your hands or legs
– the examination should not be performed during menstruation
– Heart pacemaker or other medical implants (absolute prohibition)