§ RODO/GDPR §
1. Information about the Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Health Inn Med Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Wrocław (Wolności Square 11, 500, 50-071 Wrocław, email: email@example.com) represented by Dorian Nowacki.
In matters related to the protection of personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+48511580570) or in writing to the address of the administrator’s office.
2. The purposes of processing and the basis for processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed in order to: (1) perform the contract; (2) take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding a contract (3) to perform duties resulting from generally applicable laws; (4) building relationships with the client, contractor and marketing goals
based on Article. 6 par. 1 point b – c Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and art. 6 par. 1 point f of this regulation, justifying the Administrator’s legal interest consisting in the possibility of building customer relations, business relations with contractors and achieving marketing objectives (newsletter)
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to marketing. After filing the objection, we will not process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. You have the right to raise objections through automated means using the technical specifications and administrator’s e-mail addresses provided above.
3. Recipients of personal data
The recipient of your personal data may be:
– Cambridge Diagnostics Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warszawa, address: ul. Górnośląska 4A, 00-444 Warsaw.
– NZOZ DIALAB s.c. with its seat in Wrocław, address: ul. Życzliwa 15, 53-030 Wrocław.
– VITAIMMUN Sp. z o.o. s.c. with its seat in Poznan, address: ul. Czechosłowacka 103, 61-425 Poznań.
– home.pl Spółka Akcyjna with its seat in Szczecin, address: ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin.
– Nakiedy Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Wejherowo, address: ul. 3 Maja 15/4 84-200 Wejherowo.
– payment operators przelewy24: PayPro Spółką Akcyjną with its seat in Poznań. address: ul. Kanclerskiej 15, 60-327, Poznań.
– payment operators eService: Centrum Elektronicznych Usług Płatniczych eService Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warszawa, address ul. Jana Olbrachta 94, 01‑102 Warszawa
Recipients of your personal data in the United States, Canada or China may include the following entities:
– The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp – in order to use the MailChimp system in which personal data of people subscribed to the newsletter are processed
Due to the use of Google services and the MailChimp system, your data may be transferred to the United States of America (USA) in connection with their storage on US servers. The European Union has made a Privacy Shield from the USA on the protection of personal data. Google and the MailChimp system provider have joined the Privacy Shield program and thus guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data required by European regulations.
4. The period of personal data processing
Your data will be processed for the time necessary to perform the contract or services for the data subjects. Your personal data will be processed during the period of providing the service or services by the Administrator, and then for a maximum of 5 years. The data is processed for a longer period than indicated in the preceding sentence only for the purpose of the Administrator’s performance of obligations resulting from the generally applicable law.
5. Permissions in relation to the processing of personal data
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
6. The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR
7. Voluntary sharing of data
Providing your personal data is voluntary. However, not sharing the data is related to the impossibility to provide the service or restrictions on the performance of the service
8. No profiling
Please be advised that your personal data will not be subject to profiling as one of the forms of automated data processing.